UMBC Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Project Management
The Project Management program at UMBC is designed to provide professionals with the skills and critical analysis capabilities necessary to successfully complete projects and lead high-performing technical, virtual, and international teams. Students will demonstrate the ability to apply sound project management practices as outlined by the project management institute (PMI).
This certificate is ideal for professionals in a variety of industries. It emphasizes practical skills that are directly applicable and complementary to courses offered through other applied professional programs.
- Our industry-based instructors combine their experience with theory to provide a rich classroom experience
- Our small classes are taught with a mix of in-person and online instruction that provides students with an exceptional in-classroom experience while improving work-school life balance.
- UMBC is classified by the Carnegie Foundation as a Research University (High Research Activity).
- For six years running (2009-2014), UMBC was ranked #1 in the U.S. News and World Report's list of "national up-and-coming" universities.
- Classes are conveniently offered in the evening on UMBC's main campus, located just five minutes from BWI Airport, with easy access to I-95 and the 695 Beltway.
© UMBC Division of Professional Studies · 1000 Hilltop Circle, Sherman Hall East 4th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21250 · 410-455-2336 · firstname.lastname@example.org